What kind of information do we collect
Information You Give Us. We collect the following information you give us when using our Products and Services:
- When you fill in the contact form on www.okazolab.com we collect your name, email address, affiliation and other information that you choose to provide.
- When you register on our websites (www.okazolab.com, www.forum.okazolab.com or www.wiki.okazolab.com) we ask for your name and email address. You have the ability to add information to your profile after registration.
- When you buy our Products or Services, we collect information about the transaction. This can include your billing details, purchase information, and contact details.
- When you post on our website, forum, or wiki we receive and store your posts and information associated with them, such as the date a post was created.
- When the software product exits unexpectedly, you have an option to send a bug report to us. The bug report includes your computer name, Internet Protocol ("IP") address and other information that you choose to provide.
Information Automatically Collected About You When You Use Our Products and Services. We also collect information automatically when you are using our Products and Services. Depending on how you access and use our Products and Services, we collect information such as:
- When you install the EventIDE license on your computer we collect the IP address and name of your computer.
- Information collected through cookies. Learn more about cookies at https://cookiesandyou.com
- Information about how you access our websites, including information about the type of device you're using, its operating system, your browser, IP address.
- Location-related information, which can be derived from information such as your device’s IP address.
How do we use information
To provide our Products and Services. We use the information we collect to provide you with our Services. For example, we use this information to:
- Provide you with our products and technical support;
- Communicate with you about our Products and Services;
- Create accounts and user profiles;
- Enable user-to-user communications.
To improve and develop our Products and Services. We also use the information we collect to improve our Products and Services. For example, we use the information to:
- Identify and address technical issues in our Products;
- Analyze feedback about our Products and Services;
- Improve our Products and Services.
To promote safety and security. We use the information we collect to help promote safety and security of our Products and Services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies.
How is information shared
- When you create an account on forum.okazolab.com, the information you post to your profile, such as your name, location, photo, account creation date and other information you choose to provide, will be public and visible to people who visit the forum.
- Information you post to a forum will be visible to people who visit forum. Certain information associated with your public posts, such as the time of your post, may also be published and publicly available.
We may disclose your personal information if required by law.
How we keep information secure
We take every step to protect your personal information which we hold:
- Your personal information is only accessible by OkazoLab team who need to process and manage that data.
- All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. However, it must be acknowledge by you that no system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
How long we store information for
We will not store your personal information for longer than is necessary. If you would like to delete your account or access data associated with it, please contact us at www.okazolab.com/contact.